**And the winners are: Cam and Will.Â Look in your email for details**
Earlier this month atÂ SYMC I had a few people ask me about my bag so I thought I would share about it and it’s contents. I love looking through people things…that just sounded creepy, but I mean it in the mostÂ appropriationÂ way…It is a source of inspiration and gaining ideas, I am an idea junkie. Â I have seen the “What’s In Your Bag” at Flickr and lifehacker.com, check out the ymtechstuff version. Â Here is a rundown of my bag this time last year.
I really like my Timbuk2 Commuter 2.0Â (messenger bag. It is spacious, light, and TSA friendly) and think you should check out Timbuk2. Â I have 2 codes good for 50% off a purchase! Â Leave a comment below, share a favorite link or share with us the name of the bag you use and I will randomly pick two people from those comments to receive the discount codes. Â **UPDATE** I will pick the winners by Friday at noon.
1) MacBook Pro 2010
2) Timbuk2 Commuter 2.0
3) MacBook Pro Plug
4)Â Super-Juice Power CaseÂ for iPhone. It’s a case, it’s a battery boost…It is KILLER!
5) Hipster note cards. Â These are filled with tech notes for my Tech workshops.
6) Paper Clip
7) AppleÂ BluetoothÂ Keyboard
8) The New iPad with Smart Cover
9)Â Western Digital My Passport Essential 1 TB
10)Â BoxWaveâ€™sÂ Capacitive Styra
12) Pens and aÂ highlighter
13) 2 USBÂ thumb-drives (8GB and 4GB)
15) Gum and bresh breath strips (never go to a speaking event with out #14 and #15 – ThanksÂ ThomÂ &Â Joani Schultz)
16) Mini charge/sync cable for iPhone
17)Â L5 Universal Remote Control for iPhone
18) Velcro silencers for my bag
19) Tiny post-its
20) Apple remote
21) Auntie Annes coupons (they were under myÂ windshieldÂ wipers)
22) Cables: iPhone/iPad to HDMI or VGA, mini DVI to VGA, 2 Apple Doc Connectors, and anÂ auxiliary cable
23) Timbuk2 tinyÂ VelcroÂ bag (attaches to my strap)
24) Elgato TV adapter (turns Macbook Pro into a HDTV)
25) Personal info cards
26) LIVE Curriculum flyer
27)Â Moleskine Cahier Journals