I’ve recently had the opportunity to test the MOG Music App for my iPhone and MacBook Pro. MOG is an app for both iOS and android devices that allows you to stream, and download albums at your convenience for one flat rate per month. Since you are able to steam and download albums directly to your phone, or computer there is no more need to sync all of your devices after you buy an mp3. And with more than 16 million songs to choose from throughout the MOG library, you’ll find it difficult to not be able to find your favorite band or artists.
The MOG app for the iPhone and laptop were created with the user in mind. They were both very easy to use, and I was able to start downloading playlists and listening to music almost immediately. I liked the favorite feature on the app, that allows you to make a playlist of all of your favorite songs with one click. You are also able to make an easy on-the-go playlist through the music queue that allows you to recall what you’ve played, and how many times you’ve played it. The MOG radio feature is the icing on the cake that allows you to choose a radio station (much like Pandora) without the commercial interruptions. I really enjoyed this app, and I would recommend that you give MOG a try, you may be pleasantly surprised.
- Easy to use.
- MOG Radio is great!
- Easily add favorites to play any time, any where.
- Download full albums.
- Car/Vehicle Integration built-in. (They are making computer systems in cars that have the MOG app already loaded into the console.
- Able to share playlists with friends that have a MOG account.
- CD quality streaming.
- Does not integrate your pre-existing library with the MOG library.
- Is not as compatible with varying devices like other streaming music apps.
- Does not have as many current users as other apps, so may be more difficult to share albums and playlists with your friends and family.
Are you using subscription based music? Pandora, Spotify, MOG, Stereomood? Â If so what is your favorite service?
About Luke Uran:
I am the Director of Student Ministries at the First Evangelical Free Church in Rockford, IL. I am a follower of Jesus Christ, a husband to my amazing wife, and I strive to point students into a loving relationship with Christ. I enjoy drums, golf, hockey, listening to music, and watching movie