I have been using the LIVE Curriculum for the past 4 years…I love it and so do my volunteers. It is not just a great tech resource, it is a great youth ministry resource. Last year I added LIVE Junior High to our youth ministry scope and sequence and it was a HUGE WIN!
- Low prep for leaders
- Consistent format
- Easily personalizable
- Print unlimited hard copies for your team
- Emailable to those leaders who want to personalize and print or to teach from their tablet
- Parent letter for each lesson updating them on what their studnet’s small group went through
- Price tag is super low! Less than $3.50 a lesson
- DONE FOR THE YEAR…DONE FOREVER!!! (Well, you may want to tweek from year to year but ultimately if you know the lessons you want to use you can use the same scope and sequence from year to year)
With LIVE Curriculum I have shorter prep time each week and can better focus on students and leaders…and leaders have margin to invest more in their group.
Are you using LIVE Curriculum? Is so, what is your favorite thing about it?