Matt McGill knows how to blog. He needs to do it more – but right now he’s on a run during this series of panels. Check out his stuff, here’s a clip:
Each person shared their ministry context and a few success stories…Some common themes:
- Empowering the individuals of the church
- Reaching out to the pain medication centers…bars, strip clubs, battered women shelters, etc.
- Not the gospel of salvation, but the gospel of the kingdom
- 2 of the 5 came from “radical, uncontrolled” lives… Not surprising that this background would lead to the compassion
- Definitely: top down leadership … Each pastor was passionate for evangelism