Just some stuff floating around my mind and my life…
- Inadvertently “stepped in it” a little bit on a facebook thread yesterday, which I rarely do. Made me realize why I stay off Facebook threads!
- Today, almost 500 junior highers (including my wife) loaded up the busses and headed to camp. I can’t join them until Wednesday, and I’m kinda surprised at the odd mixture of guilt and remorse I’m already feeling for not being able to be there the whole time.
- Have you seen Guardians Of The Galaxy? IMHO it’s the best comic book movie yet! Not a comic book movie fan? Don’t need to be; the humor alone is worth the price of admission.
- As I type this, I’m at the mechanic about to drop $3,500 in car repairs. My dad always said, “The cheapest car to drive is the one already sitting in your driveway.” I’m questioning that wisdom today.
- We barely have our Manila youth ministry launched and have been put on notice that both our Buenos Aires and Hong Kong campuses are ready to roll, too! A little momentum goes a long, long way.