May 1 is the National Day of Prayer and we thought it would be a great opportunity to share with you some of the things that we at Simply Youth Ministry have been praying for recently:
- Our Youth Worker friends in the trenches, especially those that are hurting
- All the students that youth workers are ministering to everyday, that they will grow in their knowledge of Jesus’ love for them
- The volunteers that give of their time and energy to serve
- Our own families that God will continue to protect and care for them
- That God will continue to guide us as an organization to better server Youth Workers
What are you praying for on this National Day of Prayer?
Please leave them in the comments below, and remember that we here at Simply are praying for you, your volunteers, and your students.