The Canadian airliner WestJet made some Christmas wishes come true. They asked passengers on a flight what they wanted for Christmas and then went out and got the gifts. When the flight landed, the surprised passengers were greeted with the wrapped presents.
Show the video, then ask:
- How did you “feel” after watching this? Why do you think you ended up feeling that way?
- Who do you think had the most joy in this?
- Who do you think had the most regrets in this?
- In what ways was the value of serving present here?
- How is this like or unlike what it means to tell God what’s on our hearts?