A very special Happy Christmas-gram from Group Mission Trips and Simply Youth Ministry. Enjoy… or play at your own risk…
I have been thinking a lot about this concept lately; That my cup should always “overflow”. The overflow is the outpouring to others. The full cup is mine and God’s to share.
I so often allow myself to “get empty”, have to refuel again, dump it all out and fill up again, dump out, fill up, etc…
I think I will struggle with this one on how to stay full all of the time. I really want to learn this in my daily life. Think how amazing this would look with our spouses, our kids, ministry and friends. Ahhhhh, to be full of God’s love, grace, mercy and peace all of the time and to have the overflow of that flow onto the rest of my life. (Even the mental picture of this feels good).
That sounds real nice right about now in this crazy season of life.
I decided to make a top ten…
Top ten reasons to attend the Simply Youth Ministry Conference
10. GUNGOR!! Love them!
9. The general session speakers…Louie and Doug!
8. A chance sighting of Oprah…CHICAGO!! Maybe she’ll be giving away cars again!
7. Free stuff. There is always free stuff at the conference…and good free stuff which is awesome!
6. Loads of workshops…including a half track on girl’s ministry
5. Affinity Groups. They are amazing…don’t know about them, check it out here! Definitely one of the things that makes this conference different than any I’ve been to before.
4. Late Night with the Skit Guys. Funniest boys ever…especially when they are pretending to be a girl!
3. Did I mention CHICAGO? I’ve never been and I am super excited to see the windy city!
2. Candy. It may just be me but whenever I attend conferences I eat lots of candy. the good kind. delicious!
1. a whole weekend to talk and connect about girl’s ministry. YES, please! If you are going to be at the conference be sure to send me an email- would love to grab coffee or ice cream with you!
How good are your benefits from your church? Check all that apply in your benefit package.
Let’s say you have a budget, which is awesome alone. But it gets cut. Where do you look to make the first cutbacks of these poll options?
POLL DAY: Are you in a network with other youth workers?