– Just recently re-read one of my favorite books, The Power of Nice. Tons of applicable stuff for youth ministry in this short read! In fact, my own two teenage children will tell you that helping them develop “The Power of Nice” has become one of my primary parenting agendas the past few years.
– You probably didn’t watch the first season of the Netflix original series, House of Cards. But if you like political dramas, this is a show you must catch up on before season two begins. Not sure you have time for a new TV show? House of Cards was just nominated for nine Emmys.
– Have you told your teenagers (especially those who are hurting a little bit more than others) about Teen Christian Ministries Live? Each week there’s a new episode that deals with some fantastic subject matter. Videos are archived, but during the live broadcast their is chat, Questions and Answers, etc. I really like this little ministry!
– I thought this recent post by Marko over at whyismarko.com was fantastic! So much to think about in such a short piece.
– I rarely have trouble sleeping, but tonight is one of those nights….the good news is that with all the amazing content being posted here each day, mine should be the first for Friday!