Last week’s post You Might Be a Youth Pastor’s Wife that I linked to got a good response so I was really happy when YMJen convinced her husband to write 20 ways he knows his place as a youth ministry spouse. Here’s a few, head there for the rest:
1. You’ve ever celebrated your anniversary on Taco Tuesday.
3.You go back to work from the mission trip so you can rest.
5. All your weekend plans start on Friday night and end on Saturday night.
9. You’ve been marketed as a “2 for 1″ deal.
10. You’ve introduced yourself as the youth pastor’s wife.
15.You’ve been mistaken for a hired bus driver.
17. You’ve ever sat in the the back of an annual meeting wondering if your wife was going to leave the room with a job.
18. Your first theological question about any church is their stance on women in ministry.