OK … here’s the deal. I need to take my health more seriously! My son (9 years old) recently read a recent guest post on the site called The Youth Pastor Diet and said he wanted to become a youth pastor so he could only eat junk food like dad. After laughing and telling him “no” I realized I need to make a change.
So tomorrow that all changes. I picked up the domain name YouthPastorDiet.com and am going to challenge you to a Weight Loss War from December 1, 2012 until the Simply Youth Ministry Conference (March 1, 2013). Lots to play for – here’s the scoop:
- Become a member on WeightLossWars.com ($10 – goes to them)
- Join the Youth Pastor Diet Competition ($20 – pooled together for the Top 3 losers)
- Lose weight! Anything short of medical procedures goes
- Track your progress weekly on the site
- Most lbs down wins (there isn’t an option for percentage, sorry)
- HUGE prize announcements Monday morning
So you basically have to put up $30 to get in – but it could change your life. Who’s in?