You might remember back in November when I posted our small group statistics for the year – it proved to be a post that got a ton of views and interest. Here’s our percentages so far as we get ready to launch the Life Group year in our youth ministry:
- Girls: 57%
- Guys: 43%
- Freshman: 26%
- Sophomores: 27%
- Juniors: 25%
- Seniors: 22%
- Largest percentage from a single school: 21%
What do the numbers mean? Well … here are a few thoughts:
- There are more girls in small groups than guys. This is typical for us the past few years that we have data.
- We have work to do to reach more guys and help them become spiritual leaders.
- I’m pumped about the percentages across the classes. The nearly even spread was surprising!
- Holding on to a high percentage of seniors is really important. This is a significant increase from last year!