My friend AC did a great weekend leader training last night and shared some of it on his blog. He did a great job sharing the heart behind the role of the volunteer at a service and gave some great questions for them to use when greeting students. Here are a few of his suggestions, might be good to rip off copy/paste in a note to your leaders this week!
- What has been your biggest struggle in high school and why?
- Do you have a crazy coach and how do you manage his/her craziness?
- What are you planning on majoring in college and why?
- Are you close with your parents and how supportive are they about (fill in the blank)?
- What are some struggles youâ€™re having in your walk with Christ?
- How long have you been coming to church and whatâ€™s got you coming?
- Whatâ€™s the attitude towards Christianity in your family?
Head to his place for the rest!